Janji Men's 5" AFO MIDDLE SHORT - 847 Running Company
Our bestseller and everyday running essential — lightweight and fast drying short with a moisture-wicking brief liner. Award winning apparel that donates 2% of sales to clean water initiatives.
Our AFO fabric is composed of 88% recycled polyester. We use high-grade recycled polyester made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic like rPET (commonly found in single-use bottles and containers) to reduce the impact of our apparel without sacrificing on performance, durability or comfort.
AFO fabric is also bluesign® certified meaning it is free from harmful chemicals and is fabricated in a way that meets a high environmental standard.
- 4-way stretch AirFlatOut (AFO) woven shell with a lighter-than-air feel prioritizes comfort, fit and performance for crushing daily mileage
- Fabric offers fast drying time, breathability and sweat-wicking performance for a cool, comfortable feel
- Integrated brief liners wick moisture
- Perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord provides a secure fit that is both breathable and comfortable
- Bonded hem seams ensure an anti-chafe fit and clean finish
- Back zippered pocket holds a phone and has a nylon pull for ease of opening/closing
- Internal front brief pocket includes a key-loop bungee that duals as a locker loop
- Signature blue reflective logo on the front and "watermark" on the back increases visibility in low light
- Janji donates 2% of proceeds to nonprofit organizations working on viable clean-water projects around the world
- Each season, Janji chooses a new country to feature, collaborating with local artists on original prints and graphics, and donating to a clean-water nonprofit in that country