Janji Men's 3" AFO SHORT 2.0 BATIK AMBER - 847 Running Company
Our bestseller and everyday running essential — lightweight and fast drying short with a moisture-wicking brief liner.
- Weightless feel: Ultra-light AFO stretch woven fabric feels like its not even there
- Cool and dry: Fast dry time, high breathability + excellent sweat wicking for a cool, comfortable ride
- Built-in liner: Integrated moisture-wicking performance brief liner
- Softer, breathable waistband: An updated knit waistband with external facing drawcord provides a secure, comfortable fit while perforations enhance breathability
- Smooth finish: Bonded hem seams ensure an anti-chafe fit + clean finish
- Keep it secure: A secure back zip pocket has a nylon pull for easier in-motion access; can fit most sized phones
- Keep it separated: Internal drop down brief pocket for key/card includes a key loop bungee* that doubles as hang loop
- Stay seen: Signature reflective logo on front and “watermark” reflectivity on back increases visibility in low light
- The s-biner clip, key ring + keys not included with shorts—sorry, we need our keys
Materials + Specs
Performance brief liner
106g / 3.7oz (M’s Medium)
Garment made in Vietnam
Our AFO fabric is composed of 88% recycled polyester. We use high-grade recycled polyester made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic like rPET (commonly found in single-use bottles and containers) to reduce the impact of our apparel without sacrificing on performance, durability or comfort.
AFO fabric is also bluesign® certified meaning it is free from harmful chemicals and is fabricated in a way that meets a high environmental standard.