Promoting a lightweight ride, the GT-2000™ 8 running shoe from ASICS is designed to provide appropriate comfort and protection for runners in seeking a performance stability shoe. The GT-2000™ 8 road running shoe features an updated GEL® technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. The lightweight FLYTEFOAM® technology midsole offers a soft landing with each stride, so you can experience a more energetic stride. The upper features a lightweight engineered mesh that allows better air circulation to keep your skin feeling dry and refreshed. Thanks to the combination of DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology in the midfoot, these applications keep your feet stable and supported. When you're looking for a smooth ride, the GT-2000™ 8 road running shoe is the model for you.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trusstic System® technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.