The GT-1000 9 running shoe is the epitome of lightweight comfort that's also a functional style for runners seeking a stable and supportive ride. A combination of FLYTEFOAM technology and GEL technology are positioned closer to the ground and in the rearfoot to promote lightweight comfort while reducing the overall shock from impact. A contoured sockliner adds that extra comfortable finishing touch, molding itself to the unique shape of your foot while working in conjunction with a russel mesh upper to provide a structured and personalized fit. Along with a host of advanced technical features to support you through the miles, the GT-1000 9 running shoe also sports a more breathable mesh and a versatile design that's easy to pair with your running gear.
- Removable EVA Sockliner provides cushioning performance
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology dual density midsole that adjusts smoothly to dynamic motion
- DuoMax Support System is positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- AHAR Outsole (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off