The GEL-CUMULUS™ 22 running shoe is a recommended choice for neutral runners who want a soft, flexible everyday trainer with a great fit. This update features a one-piece upper mesh that's combined with a seamless 3D print construction, which balances support and comfort around the foot - giving you an excellent fit right out of the box.
The FLYTEFOAM™ technology midsole is softer than the previous version to promote a pillowy ride. Under heel where the foot first hits the ground has been redesigned to better isolate impact. This new heel design has deeper forefoot flex grooves and a softer midsole foam to give you a soft ride. A hard-wearing AHAR™ rubber outsole compound has been placed in key contact areas to help the GEL-CUMULUS™ 22 shoe stand up to a ton of miles.
- A segmented heel design better insulates impact, which forces a softer and smoother footstrike.
- Softer (lower durometer) FLYTEFOAM™ midsole foam creates a pillowy underfoot feel.
- A soft upper mesh wraps the foot like a second skin.
- A plush sockliner improves step-in feel.
- Women's sample size weighing in at just 6.9 ounces/195 grams, this is the lightest version of the GEL-CUMULUS™ running shoe yet.
- Deeper forefoot flex grooves work with a softer foam to give the GEL-CUMULUS™ 22 model an excellent transition from midstance to toe-off.
- Drop = 10mm
- Stack height = 22/12
- Weight = 6.9oz (195g)